General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Source Naturals GABA Calm Sublingual etc.

Started by Maiden · · Last activity · 4 posts · 417 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
11 May 2004
Last activity
13 May 2004
Original author
Maiden
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
417
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The reason I decided to sample the Source Naturals
    sublingual (orange-flavored) GABA Calm, was because I had
    found the Source Naturals GABA (750mg) tablets to be
    somewhat effective in relaxing my "knotty nerves" overnite
    when taken crushed (1-2 tabs) in warm water at bedtime.
    After awhile, I'd feel a warm tingling travel to my head,
    which is unusual for me, as I usually never feel reactions
    to anything. But I guess that's why it sorta helps.

    However, unlike the regular GABA, the GABA Calm orange
    sublinguals caused me to get soreness under my tongue,
    probably due to a combo of the acidic orange, as well as the
    rough/chalky texture of the pill. It tastes quite good, but
    since it had that effect, and in any case I had a hard time
    getting it to actually dissolve under my tongue, I'm
    sticking to the no-frills non-flavored regular tabs.

  2. Spammer needs reporting.

    "Maiden" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The reason I decided to sample the Garbage Naturals
    sublingual (orange-flavored) GABA Calm, was because I had
    found the Garbage

  3. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

    If you would have read the above post NON-perfunctorily,
    you'd realize that I was trying to alert people to NOT fall
    for Gaba-Calm, because the non-frills kind is more effective
    (even if only somewhat).

    This way, if someone is astute enough to do some research &
    surf GoogleGroups BEFORE buying various supplements, they'd
    be so much the wiser.

    Now, WHY is that spam?

    And, WHY so quick to judge?

    And, why are so many people suspicious to the point of
    paranoia - ad nauseum?

    I've coined a term for this sickness which is rampant
    online: TEFLONANITY - TEFLONish cynicism which reaches the
    point of INANITY

    "Pizza Gurl" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<42-
    [email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Spammer needs reporting.

    "Maiden" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The reason I decided to sample the Garbage Naturals
    sublingual (orange-flavored) GABA Calm, was because I
    had found the Garbage

  4. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

    If you would have read the above post NON-perfunctorily,
    you'd realize that I was trying to alert people to NOT fall
    for Gaba-Calm, because the non-frills kind is more effective
    (even if only somewhat).

    This way, if someone is astute enough to do some research &
    surf GoogleGroups BEFORE buying various supplements, they'd
    be so much the wiser.

    Now, WHY is that spam?

    And, WHY so quick to judge?

    And, why are so many people suspicious to the point of
    paranoia - ad nauseum?

    I've coined a term for this sickness which is rampant
    online: TEFLONANITY - TEFLONish cynicism which reaches the
    point of INANITY

    "Pizza Gurl" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<42-
    [email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Spammer needs reporting.

    "Maiden" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The reason I decided to sample the Garbage Naturals
    sublingual (orange-flavored) GABA Calm, was because I
    had found the Garbage

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.