Source of seat foam

dlhii

Guest
I'm looking for 1 inch thick hard black foam for a seat on a trike I'm
building. Might any one know of sources.

Thanks
Don

Ask your wife. Fabric stores and other sewing stores often sell foam. In
larger cities, there are stores that only sell foam for cushions.

"dlhii" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm looking for 1 inch thick hard black foam for a seat on a trike I'm
> building. Might any one know of sources.
>
> Thanks
> Don

Hi

I have just managed to get hold of some through work. Its 'neoprene foam'
you want. I need another piece for my second home build project dont know
if i will be as fortunate this time though.

Gary

--
Visit my websites at
www.justjents.co.uk

"geepeetee" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have just managed to get hold of some through work. Its 'neoprene foam'
>you want. I need another piece for my second home build project dont know
>if i will be as fortunate this time though.
>
>Gary

Thank You, Now at least I know the official name, and found some
sources in a search.

I was looking a camping sleeping pads today trying to figure out if it
was the same thing.

Don

What's that stiff black net-like filter stuff called that they (used
to) put on the Ti Aero? If I knew what it was called, I could search
for it... :)