Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Sources for Compression Handlbar Endcaps

Started by App · · Last activity · 4 posts · 362 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
14 July 2005
Last activity
14 July 2005
Original author
App
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
362
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Tired of losing these damn things every time I lay my bike on the
    ground or crash (which seems to be more frequent these days).

    Anyone know of a good source? bikepro has them but 16.99/pr? I
    suppose, if I have to, but any other sources out there?

    TIA

    App

  2. "App" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Tired of losing these damn things every time I lay my bike on the
    ground or crash (which seems to be more frequent these days).

    Anyone know of a good source? bikepro has them but 16.99/pr? I
    suppose, if I have to, but any other sources out there?

    TIA

    App

    My LBS gives them to me for free (but I'm a pretty good customer).

    GG

  3. App said:

    Tired of losing these damn things every time I lay my bike on the
    ground or crash (which seems to be more frequent these days).

    Anyone know of a good source? bikepro has them but 16.99/pr? I
    suppose, if I have to, but any other sources out there?

    http://harriscyclery.net/site/itemdetails.cfm?ID=420

    Velox bar plugs are still made. Nashbar had a copy but its not on
    their website now. In the catalog its in the handlebar accessories
    section. A local bike shop sells the Velox for $0.99 each. The shop
    has them in the BMX and mountain bike section.

  4. Wallingford (www.wallbike.com) has them for $4/pr.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.