South African Cyclists

Nic, I hope Steve and VO2 take note of your post about the "Bicycle Radio" and put that up as prize for this forum's next competition :p :p :p and my name as winner.. ;D ;D ;D obviously, i need to listen to the corr sisters :p :p :p

Hmm, OK. Steve told me that the next prize was going to be a trip to the TdF, but if it's a radio you want, I guess he will have to cancel the TdF arrangements. ;D (jk)

Speaking of contests. I think you guys should visit the bicycling.com website. They have an ongoing contest rght now with the prize being a bike of your choice from their buyer's guide a few months back. I chose the Masi Gran Criterium, specced with Campag Chorus (hope this makes the Campyphiles here happy!). All you have to do is write seven words explaining why you like the bike you chose!

Hmm, OK. Steve told me that the next prize was going to be a trip to the TdF, but if it's a radio you want, I guess he will have to cancel the TdF arrangements. ;D
No,No... he made a big effort to get that organized. ;D ;D I'll take the TDF option. :D :D

:-0 what? WHAT??? Next prize on the forum is a TDF???? something or other??? I'm ALL EARS??? Steve??? VO2???

I'll also use this opportunity to wish all the Tour D'Urban riders (me included) an ENJOYABLE experience!

bye for now
Elsa ;) ;D :)

I'll be starting in ....... well, wouldn't you all like to know! ha

I'll post it for you on Instant Message!

8) (for my own safety) ;)