South Africans living abroad!!!

Lazy legs

Feb 27, 2002
Just wanted to know how many ex S.A. members we have that subscribes to this forum?
Now for the actual reason for this thread! :p
Guess what I did last night?
I hanged up my annual hunting trip's (last weekend) BILTONG. 2 Impalas, and 1 Kudu :D Yep about 10 days from now (9 and counting) I'll be having a piece of game biltong or dry wors every day, while stocks last. :)
As soon as they figure a way out to send "solids" over the NET, I'll be happy to share it with you! ;)

You should be banned for posting a thread like this!
All you are doing is making me feel like going out and buying some biltong!
Hope you choke on it for not sharing! :D

I love biltong that lifts me off my feet!

Lazy legs, do you think VO2 gets biltong in Orion Nebula? That's definitely living abroad.

The dry wors is ready!!! Had some yesterday, YUMMY! :p

Ronnie, I can't wait for the "chillie bites", with them you don't need someone else to lift you of your feet. :D (when you start on them you make sure you have a role of toilet paper in the fridge for the next morning)
BTW where the hell is Orion Nebula??? :confused:

If you are really interested in Orion and it's nebula, click here to visit one of my favourite sites. And if you have the bandwidth, do yourself a favour and download the MPEG video file. It is beyond awesome...

Thats where I thought it is. Just wondered how the hell you make it to races on time?

Originally posted by Lazy legs
Just to let you know.
Took the biltong off last night, oooh boy. LEKKA!!! :D

For parental purposes I will Bleep all the swear words.

That is so bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep unfair. Where is my keys. I'm off to the butcher.

BLEEP!!

Don't eat that stuff! It's poison! Send some samples over so I can test it first!

Originally posted by Vo2
Don't eat that stuff! It's poison! Send some samples over so I can test it first!

VO2, you seem to be a "Jack of all trades" (master of none ;) ). Unfortunately you forgot to include an address? :D