South Central bike policy

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Martin, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    In the new timetable for South Central the bike policy has changed. Previously it was the usual
    bikes not allowed towards/out of London in rush hour blah blah, but on guards van trains bikes
    allowed in peak at guard's discretion, The new ruling is bikes allowed at all times irrespective of
    stock subject to space (2 per 375/377??) and priority given to wheelchairs in peak.I might hold off
    buying that Brompton and wait until next year to see what happens.

    Tags:

  2. Stoatboy

    Stoatboy Guest

    All reasonable arguments aside, buy the Brompton just cos it's funky :)

    news:[email protected]...