South Central bike policy

Martin

Guest
In the new timetable for South Central the bike policy has changed. Previously it was the usual
bikes not allowed towards/out of London in rush hour blah blah, but on guards van trains bikes
allowed in peak at guard's discretion, The new ruling is bikes allowed at all times irrespective of
stock subject to space (2 per 375/377??) and priority given to wheelchairs in peak.I might hold off
buying that Brompton and wait until next year to see what happens.

All reasonable arguments aside, buy the Brompton just cos it's funky :)

news:[email protected]...