South Dakota Newbie

ButchUSAF

Mar 7, 2005
Well hello all
I've been hanging out reading for long enough and thought I would introduce myself. I'm currently in South Dakota but will be moving to Aviano Italy soon. I ride both road bikes and mountain and look forward to picking up some great information and chatting with people that have simliar interests as I do. I'll post a picture in the "picture" thread soon.

Butch

ButchUSAF said:
Well hello all
I've been hanging out reading for long enough and thought I would introduce myself. I'm currently in South Dakota but will be moving to Aviano Italy soon. I ride both road bikes and mountain and look forward to picking up some great information and chatting with people that have simliar interests as I do. I'll post a picture in the "picture" thread soon.

Butch
Welcome Butch. I'm also a service member and have spent a little time in Aviano myself (TDY, not permanent station). Most recently spent some years in Germany (great riding) and currently in Illinois. Ditched the MTB scene a few years back. Got tired of looking for trails, etc. Only road for me. Good luck with the move. Aviano is a beautiful place, especially for cycling. Good flats but also at the base of the mountains if you get daring....