South Denver Road rides - Need buddy!

pola2485

Mar 9, 2004
I am new to road cycling and am looking for someone to ride with who is close the same ability. I typically try to ride during evenings and weekends (Will do more when the time changes this weekend). My rides are anywhere from short rides (8 miles) up to 30/40 miles at a moderate pace. Key thing is that I just started riding a couple of months ago and I am looking for a buddy who wants to improve their fitness and performance, not to just 'compete' against me. If you are looking for a ride partner, please e-mail me at: [email protected].

Thanks! Andy

Originally posted by pola2485
I am new to road cycling and am looking for someone to ride with who is close the same ability. I typically try to ride during evenings and weekends (Will do more when the time changes this weekend). My rides are anywhere from short rides (8 miles) up to 30/40 miles at a moderate pace. Key thing is that I just started riding a couple of months ago and I am looking for a buddy who wants to improve their fitness and performance, not to just 'compete' against me. If you are looking for a ride partner, please e-mail me at: [email protected].

Thanks! Andy
Just e-mailed ya... :)

Hi, I'm in Littleton and am looking for local ride buddies too. PM me if you're still around - or email me at kamikazedesigns at hotmail dot com.

I'm just coming back to road cycling, been riding for about a month or so, and have been doing a 20-mile loop from Santa Fe & Belleview to the top of the Chatifield overflow (loop twice) and back to Belleview in just over an hour on my mountain bike (with "slicks"). The gearing stinks for a 20+mph pace, but I'm going to the Spoke this week to get fitted for a Trek 1500(?), so I should be able to go at a better pace when I get that.

Mostly I'm just looking for someone to ride with on a regular to semi-regular basis.

Thanks, hope you're still around!
B

Hey Binge! I'm still very much around and try to ride every other day - either road or mountain. I'll PM you with details. Glad to see another person here from SW Denver. :)

Hi...

Are you still seeking riding buddies? I live in S. Aurora but would love to find somebody to ride with when the weather is decent (it's cold!)
Chad

Hey Chad - the more the merrier. I've found a few people to ride with from here, but we haven't ridden much in the past month due to schedules and weather. PM me your e-mail though and let's keep in touch for when the weather improves... :)

Andy,
I can be reached at [email protected] if you'd like to touch base when the weather improves. I took a ride this morning b/c it's so nice. Still a little icy on the road I use (around Cherry Creek Reservoir) but not bad.
Talk to ya soon.
Chad