south Spain (Murcia)

torreceuti

Oct 19, 2003
Hi guys,

looking for people in Murcia (South-east Spain) for cycling.

If anyone is coming around here for holidays, we´ll be glad to show them around.

I am going to Fuengirola on Sunday 9th November.

I know this is nit your local area, but I thought
that you may know some people near Fuengirola.

I am staying for dos semanas.

Graçias

Del.

Hi rigsbi!
sorry, but fuengirola is quite a long way from Murcia.
Me and my friends are going to EL MORRON DE TOTANA on Sunday. If you feel like it, we´ll be honoured to cycle with you for 100kms.
Have a good time in fuengirola!!!

OK..

I will.

I hope to ride upto Coin & beyond &
return to Fuengirola each time.

Any help on the state of the roads would be helpful.

Thanks

Hi again, Del!

Looks like you are going to have a real good time in Fuengirola.

I hope you´ll tell me about it.

By the way, I think you´re from Manchester. I lived there for 6 months about ten years ago. What do you think about Beckam playing for Real Madrid?

Torre

Hi!,
I am coming over to Murcia on 13 Feb for a week. I am staying in Torre De La Horradas (excuse spelling). My sister has an english bar there (handy). I will be bringing my bike and it would be great to go out with someone who knows the area.
John

Originally posted by torreceuti
Hi guys,

looking for people in Murcia (South-east Spain) for cycling.

If anyone is coming around here for holidays, we´ll be glad to show them around.

hi, cyclehunk!

La Torre de la Horadada is about 80Kms far from my hometown, but I guess that we could meet and cycle together on Sunday 15th. We could also visit your sister´s bar and have a couple of pints!!

Please, let me know what kind of cycling you practise (road, mountain, ..).

Hi,
that would be nice. I mostly ride on the road, I was a keen road racer until a couple of years ago, so I guess I will most liikey bring my racing bike. I do have a mountain bike which I use occasionally but where I live there are not many decent trails. I am sure we could could have a couple of drinks at the bar she also does a really nice english sunday lunch! I have been there a couple of times before but have never taken my bike. Looking forward to seeing you let me know where you would like to meet up and at what time,
Best Regards
John

Originally posted by torreceuti
hi, cyclehunk!

La Torre de la Horadada is about 80Kms far from my hometown, but I guess that we could meet and cycle together on Sunday 15th. We could also visit your sister´s bar and have a couple of pints!!

Please, let me know what kind of cycling you practise (road, mountain, ..).