Southern Challenge (was re: Phil & Friends 17 aug)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Martin, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    There is a Southern Softies version of this starting from East grinstead on 14th Sept (nice one, I
    live there); over some mutha hills in Ashdown Forest, 100 or 150k, DATC & AUK counting. Details on
    ctc website.

    Tags:

  2. rigsby@degsy

    [email protected] New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2003
    [
    Yep..
    I was half thinking of that one along with a couple
    of local riders on my estate..

    I'm not aware how easy or hard this ride is.

    It can't be as hard as the Peaks.

    Del.

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

  4. Martin

    Martin Guest

    [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [ Yep.. I was half thinking of that one along with a couple of local riders on my estate..
    >
    > I'm not aware how easy or hard this ride is.
    >
    > It can't be as hard as the Peaks.

    got my route sheet today, it is a mother! go for it