rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

"spaced out" in the uk.....

Started by thinuniking · · Last activity · 1 post · 485 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
22 October 2004
Last activity
22 October 2004
Original author
thinuniking
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
485
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I now own what i think to be one of the only or the only copy of "spaced
    out" in the uk. Its a fab DVD, I know people have said stuff about the
    names and that yes i noticed it but who watches unicycling dvd's to look
    at names?!?! Not me! And as for the swearing i don't care it would wreck
    the song with out it, If your that offended mute maybe an option?
    I think its far better then u2 to be totally honest i like the feel
    of it u2 to me had a feel that the riders were riding for the camera,
    where as Spaced out had the feel of just one long session that happend
    to have a camera there, i know lots will dissagree but thats what i
    think ok?
    I personally think that Jeff section was the best I was not
    techniqually as good as Ryan's but, Jeff had all that Crappy press and
    it was good to see him riding to his full abilities.I liked Ben and
    joey's music and loved Ryans music.
    All in all i would say its a gettho video that just made it big,nice
    one Jeff i loved every second of it i fancy some cabbage and "good
    cabbage" at that
    Ben

    --
    thinuniking - U don't be playing me cracker!

    I am heman with out the muscles or a cool sword
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/35767

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.