I tuned into GSN (the Gameshow Network) again tonight hoping I might see the NAUCC segments. But, alas, they were running Spam O Rama - the annual spam-fest.
So now I've been enlightened by rednecks and SPAM enthusiasts.
Anyone know when/if GSN is actually going to air the NAUCC footage?
I just got home. I was recording this, and realized that I had recorded spamorama! F'N GSN! They are really starting to P me off.😠 I wish they would respond to my e-mail.
-- bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon
My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute. Ayn Rand ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bugman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3812 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34552
The guys from GSN told us that the previous event they had covered was one involving Spam. So hopefully, that means the unicycling coverage will be next...
-- johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge
John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone "jfoss" at "unicycling.com" -- www.unicycling.com