Spandex issues...

Ok, i know this thread is old but i posted to a similar question in another section so i might as well.

Well, I am 13 and surprisingly, i have ridden to girls soccer games in spandex and have recieved not that much negative attention. I've had an incident where one of the player's sister told me she was gonna bring me some fat basketball shorts and another "cyclist" (all words, no skill, also wears spandex occasionally, mostly ATVs but cycles occasionally) made fun of me but he is insecure. I've also had people yell NICE SHORTS to me and i just pump my fist in the air. I am realy good at debate so if anyone has any serious negative comments about me and spandex I just reply with the following:

"If you can't get over a guy in spandex then you are either immature or really insecure with yourself and want to make yourself look better by putting other people down." or "if you had to wear form fitting clothing to do something you loved. would you?" or " at least i have the self esteem to wear tight shorts"

Works all the time!:p I should probably post this in the junior forum in a thread asking a similar question.

well im still in jr. high and im the only guy wit hair on the legs so me in spandex no one likes them lol even the girls

Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Time: 1:30 A.M.

Hello: Just responding to an posting on the issue. I'm surprised people - - especially young people today - - still have hang ups about spandex and guys that wear it. Go figure.