spanish cycilng shops:Help

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by rjs, Feb 6, 2006.

  1. rjs

    rjs Guest

    I'm off to Andulacia for 2 weeks in Sept, and dont want to risk taking my
    bike. Just wondered if anyone knows of any shops in Seville/Malaga area
    which hires out road bikes, or MTB if i'm desperate

    thanks

    Tags:

  2. ian henden

    ian henden Guest

    "rjs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I'm off to Andulacia for 2 weeks in Sept, and dont want to risk taking my
    > bike. Just wondered if anyone knows of any shops in Seville/Malaga area
    > which hires out road bikes, or MTB if i'm desperate
    >
    > thanks

    Avoid Spanish bike shops.

    Prone to Spanish practices.

    ----
    IanH

  3. Try to find the University (if there is one); near there you'll find a
    second hand bike shop.... buy a bike on the understaning that you'll
    want to sell it back to them?

    might be worth a shot?

    M.

  4. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    rjs wrote:
    > I'm off to Andulacia for 2 weeks in Sept, and dont want to risk taking my
    > bike. Just wondered if anyone knows of any shops in Seville/Malaga area
    > which hires out road bikes, or MTB if i'm desperate
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > http://www.bicicletas-astolfi.com/

    is in Sevilla there is a map on their site too.
    Buen viaje
    Dan Gregory

  5. alunia

    alunia New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2010
    sorry, a little late :)
    i can recommend you a very good bike rental in Malaga:

    www.bike2malaga.com

    It has very good citybikes, moutainbikes and trekkingbikes. The stuff is very helpfull, speaks english, german and spanish. The prices are also very good.
    I rented a bike while i was in Malaga for just one weekend, and it was fun to discover the city with the bike.
    i hope i couldt help :)