spanish cycilng shops:Help

rjs

Guest
I'm off to Andulacia for 2 weeks in Sept, and dont want to risk taking my
bike. Just wondered if anyone knows of any shops in Seville/Malaga area
which hires out road bikes, or MTB if i'm desperate

thanks

"rjs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm off to Andulacia for 2 weeks in Sept, and dont want to risk taking my
> bike. Just wondered if anyone knows of any shops in Seville/Malaga area
> which hires out road bikes, or MTB if i'm desperate
>
> thanks

Avoid Spanish bike shops.

Prone to Spanish practices.

----
IanH

Try to find the University (if there is one); near there you'll find a
second hand bike shop.... buy a bike on the understaning that you'll
want to sell it back to them?

might be worth a shot?

M.

rjs wrote:
> I'm off to Andulacia for 2 weeks in Sept, and dont want to risk taking my
> bike. Just wondered if anyone knows of any shops in Seville/Malaga area
> which hires out road bikes, or MTB if i'm desperate
>
> thanks
>
> http://www.bicicletas-astolfi.com/

is in Sevilla there is a map on their site too.
Buen viaje
Dan Gregory

sorry, a little late :)
i can recommend you a very good bike rental in Malaga:

www.bike2malaga.com

It has very good citybikes, moutainbikes and trekkingbikes. The stuff is very helpfull, speaks english, german and spanish. The prices are also very good.
I rented a bike while i was in Malaga for just one weekend, and it was fun to discover the city with the bike.
i hope i couldt help :)