spanish peanuts

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    what is the difference between spanish peanuts and
    regular peanuts

    Tags:

  2. Philippic

    Philippic Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > what is the difference between spanish peanuts and
    > regular peanuts

    Spanish peanuts resent being sent to fight in a war that is
    based on lies...

    Philippic

  3. "Philippic" <Philippic*Is*@work.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > what is the difference between spanish peanuts and
    > > regular peanuts
    >
    > Spanish peanuts resent being sent to fight in a war that
    > is based on
    lies...

    > Philippic

    LOL! Good one, Philippic. A cartoon in the Boston Globe
    today showed VP Cheney saying "So Kerry says, 'I served in a
    war!' And I said... 'Oh, yeah? Well, I STARTED a war!'"
    Dubya is looking on like a looney.

    Now that's a legacy.

    George