Spare bicycle book - Melbourne

Rory Williams

New Member
Sep 3, 2003
I have a spare copy of the book "The complete book of cycling" by Eugene A Sloan Trident Press 1970 Library of congress No 71-101246.

A friend at work was clearing his shelves and turned it up

It's understandably rather dated but has some useful stuff on Sturmey-Archer hubs and some photos of cycling in the late 60's.

I don't need two copies so would be glad to pass one on.

Anyone interested?

RoryW

Rory Williams wrote:

> It's understandably rather dated but has some useful stuff on
> Sturmey-Archer hubs and some photos of cycling in the late 60's.

I've just bought a "Suntour" branded Sturmey-Archer 3spd hub intending
to build a flat bar roadie/commuter around it.

I'd be interested.email me at [email protected] so we can exchange
details and I can send you some money for postage etc.