Spare roadie parts...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jonathan Bond, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. Anybody have a spare 8 speed downtube or STI shifter set hanging around anywhere? Used is fine, as
    long as it still shifts! I don't mind if I have to pull the thing apart, grease it, whatever, as
    long as its not too hard to get back together ;)

    Trying to get the road bike up and running so I can train with it... uphills kill me, this is
    probably the best way to train for 'em.

    Jon Bond

    Tags:

  2. Gary In Va

    Gary In Va Guest

    "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anybody have a spare 8 speed downtube or STI shifter set hanging around anywhere? Used is fine, as
    > long as it still shifts! I don't mind if I have to pull the thing apart, grease it, whatever, as
    > long as its not too hard to get back together ;)
    >
    > Trying to get the road bike up and running so I can train with it... uphills kill me, this is
    > probably the best way to train for 'em.

    Jon,

    I've got a set of Sora 8speed STI levers if you want them. Almost brand new.

    Gary in VA