Spare roadie parts...

Jonathan Bond

Guest
Anybody have a spare 8 speed downtube or STI shifter set hanging around anywhere? Used is fine, as
long as it still shifts! I don't mind if I have to pull the thing apart, grease it, whatever, as
long as its not too hard to get back together ;)

Trying to get the road bike up and running so I can train with it... uphills kill me, this is
probably the best way to train for 'em.

Jon Bond

"Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anybody have a spare 8 speed downtube or STI shifter set hanging around anywhere? Used is fine, as
> long as it still shifts! I don't mind if I have to pull the thing apart, grease it, whatever, as
> long as its not too hard to get back together ;)
>
> Trying to get the road bike up and running so I can train with it... uphills kill me, this is
> probably the best way to train for 'em.

Jon,

I've got a set of Sora 8speed STI levers if you want them. Almost brand new.

Gary in VA