Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Spare wheel 9spd freewheel

Started by DaveB · · Last activity · 2 posts · 466 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
9 June 2006
Last activity
9 June 2006
Original author
DaveB
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
466
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've got a spare wheel which I'm going to use on the windtrainer with
    the OCR2. The OCR has a 9 speed Tiagra cassette but the spare wheel has
    a freewheel hub (ie. screw on). Anyone know what option there is for a
    cheap 9 speed freewheel that I could put on the spare wheel so I can
    swap it in and out easily.

    DaveB

  2. 9-speed freewheels don't exist. If your shifters can be taken out of indexed
    mode then you can friction shift an 8-speed freewheel. But is the freewheel
    hub the correct OLN spacing to fit your frame?

    "DaveB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I've got a spare wheel which I'm going to use on the windtrainer with the
    OCR2. The OCR has a 9 speed Tiagra cassette but the spare wheel has a
    freewheel hub (ie. screw on). Anyone know what option there is for a cheap
    9 speed freewheel that I could put on the spare wheel so I can swap it in
    and out easily.

    DaveB

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.