Spat Upon. BY ANOTHER CYCLIST!

Simonb

Guest
He just turned his head and spat over his left shoulder. Splat right into my face. Not very nice.
Admittedly, he mustn't have known I was there. But uncouth behaviour all the same.

Simonb

>Not very nice. Admittedly, he mustn't have known I was there. But uncouth behaviour all the same.

I feel quite sick.

Ugh.

I feel the need to bathe.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

Simonb wrote:
> He just turned his head and spat over his left shoulder. Splat right into my face. Not very nice.
> Admittedly, he mustn't have known I was there. But uncouth behaviour all the same.

Not as bad as when someone on the swing next to me (I was younger then) spat in mid-swoop, and I
happened to have my mouth open as I swung into the trajectory of the gob.

I *so* nearly threw up.

Simon

Simonb wrote:
> He just turned his head and spat over his left shoulder. Splat right into my face. Not very nice.
> Admittedly, he mustn't have known I was there. But uncouth behaviour all the same.

Could have been much worse... You know what cyclists do with a snotty nose!

~PB

> I happened to have my mouth open as I swung into the trajectory of the gob.

Now, that's revolting.

I can spit up into the air and catch it back in my mouth. Is that bad?????

--
Lee "swampy" Marsh..

" I believe that political correctness can be a form of linguistic fascism, and my grandfather went
too war against fascism"

Simonb wrote:

>> I happened to have my mouth open as I swung into the trajectory of the gob.
>
>Now, that's revolting.

Not as bad as when I was on a Roscoff to Plymouth ferry in rough seas, went outside, found a piece
of ham in my hair, looked up the deck and got a face and mouthful of someone's puke from one level
up and 20 yards further towards the bow.
--
remove remove to reply

Pete Biggs wrote:
> Simonb wrote:
>> He just turned his head and spat over his left shoulder. Splat right into my face. Not very nice.
>> Admittedly, he mustn't have known I was there. But uncouth behaviour all the same.
>
> Could have been much worse... You know what cyclists do with a snotty nose!
>
> ~PB

I used to call our group "The Snot Dodgers".

--

Martin Bulmer "Mixless Foot Persuasion"

In article <[email protected]>, Gonzalez
<[email protected]> writes
>Simonb wrote:

>Not as bad as when I was on a Roscoff to Plymouth ferry in rough seas, went outside, found a piece
>of ham in my hair, looked up the deck and got a face and mouthful of someone's puke from one level
>up and 20 yards further towards the bow.

Similar incident, except the puker was in the front passenger seat of a fast moving car and didn't
have time to ask the driver to stop, so she stuck her head out the window. I was directly behind
her, with my window also open. Came as quite a surprise, I can tell you.

--
congokid Eating out in London? Read my tips... http://congokid.com

congokid wrote:

>>I can spit up into the air and catch it back in my mouth. Is that bad?????
>
>Not if you only catch the same one you spat out.

Vegans aren't allowed to eat animal products, so it would be bad if they spat and caught it back in
their mouths.

--
remove remove to reply

Gonzalez wondered:

prompting Nick Williamson to top post:
> Recumbent?

Just one more benefit of the dark side (of course it makes it hard to see where you're going, but
you no longer need to worry about getting flies in your mouth) ;-)

Thomas Paine

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:44:53 +0100, "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Just one more benefit of the dark side (of course it makes it hard to see where you're going, but
>you no longer need to worry about getting flies in your mouth)

I think they were more concerned about getting yur mouth in the flies, though...

Guy
===

I was at Alton Towers on the ride that is like a merry-go-round where the seats are on chains.
Someone had been eating chocolate and had a load of beer before going on the ride. He chucked up and
sprayed an arc of brown puke across about fifty people watching their kids on the ride. We were not
f***ing amused.

Steve

news:[email protected]...

congokid wrote:

>Similar incident, except the puker was in the front passenger seat of a fast moving car and didn't
>have time to ask the driver to stop, so she stuck her head out the window. I was directly behind
>her, with my window also open. Came as quite a surprise, I can tell you.

You wouldn't want to be near this guy when he bungee jumped!

http://www.its-priceless.com/MastercardPics/pricelessbungee.jpg
--
remove remove to reply