SPD Bearing Retaining Collar?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Kbh, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. Kbh

    Kbh Guest

    Tags:

  2. Paul Kopit

    Paul Kopit Guest

    It doesn't appear that your email address works.

    I have a pedal in good shape but the one tang that holds the cleat broke off. You can have the pedal
    for $10 plus a ½ the shipping, which I think will be a buck each.

    On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 22:26:59 GMT, "KBH" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I can get a replacement bearing retaining collar for SPD pedals (PD-M515)?
    >See step 6 here:
    >
    >http://www.csn.ul.ie/~mtbclub/care&upkeep/spd/steps.html

  3. Stu

    Stu Guest

    you have to know which pedal you have left and right hand threads to think about

  4. Kbh

    Kbh Guest