SPD pedal/cleat compatibility chart?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Matt O'Toole, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Matt O'Toole

    Matt O'Toole Guest

    Recently I came across an SPD pedal/cleat compatibility chart, but I can't find it again. I'm pretty
    sure it was put up by a rec.bicycles regular. Anyone know?

    Matt O.

    Tags:

  2. daveornee

    daveornee New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2003
    Messages:
    2,763
    Try Shimano's website at URL:
    http://bike.shimano.com/footwear_pedals/size_chart/index.asp

    Road and Mountain have seperate charts. Shimano's shoes are also included in the compatibility charts.

    There is also other worthwhile information like specifications, service and installation information on Shimano Cycling products under the general URL:
    http://bike.shimano.com

  3. Harris

    Harris Guest

  4. Matt O'Toole

    Matt O'Toole Guest

    "daveornee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Matt O'Toole wrote:

    > > Recently I came across an SPD pedal/cleat compatibility chart, but I can't find it again. I'm
    > > pretty sure it was put up by a rec.bicycles regular. Anyone know?

    > Try Shimano's website at URL: http://bike.shimano.com/footwear_pedals/size_chart/index.asp
    >
    > Road and Mountain have seperate charts. Shimano's shoes are also included in the
    > compatibility charts.

    Yes, but they only have recent models listed.

    Matt O.