Speaking of ancient history...the fix is in.

CAMPYBOB

Sep 12, 2005
Boogerd still wants the 40K Suisse Francs owed to him for throwing a race...er...wait! Wut???

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/boogerd-claims-camenzind-owes-him-for-1998-lombardia-win

"We agreed: who wins pays," Boogerd said. "That happens sometimes in racing, though I was not a fan of because it relies on the winner paying up. We agreed on an amount of 40,000 Swiss Francs..."

Time for the rabid 'Code of the West' guys to attack!

Dat's CHEATING!!!

No difference between doping and buying a win!

What about Simeoni? I heard he can't afford to buy a win! And Bassons stilled owed for buying his seat on the squad!

1998? No statue of limitations on fixing!

Aha! It was only the price of the fix that was too low!!!

"I want to tell you how it is. I was super that day. Just before Bergamo he offered me a sum of money if I would let him win. I told him that I wanted to win. Moreover, the amount was so low that I could not take him seriously... Why should I have to give a weaker rider money?"

This is out-fracking-rageous! Admitted scamming and the old Euro scream of "Sporting Fraud"! Where are those fierce Carabinieri???

It's obvious the online gaming sites can not police this sport, themselves!

Cycling...not so beautiful when the high beam lights of reality are turned on.

Oscar:

His career came to an abrupt end when he retired from pro cycling after a positive doping test in July 2004 for erythropoietin, leading into the Athens Olympics.

Imagine that. Of course, we all know he was cheated by Lance. And Jan. And Valv...

oops!

Boogerd was also cheated by Lance:

At least three former riders, including Michael Boogerd, were also said to have been involved in the HumanPlasma blood doping ring, as well.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/rabobank-tolerated-doping-on-cycling-team-de-rooy-claims

Hey, maybe if they both get their stories straight the can threaten Lance with testifying to the USADA/UCI and get 40K EACH!!!

Nope...you just can't make this stuff up.

so is this what it looks like when you have a conversation with an empty chair on the internet?

Hey, CAMPYBOB, how about getting a new avatar that gives readers a better idea of what you're about? Here's my suggestion:

Originally Posted by slovakguy .

so is this what it looks like when you have a conversation with an empty chair on the internet?
/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Ah say, ah say, WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE?!?

Now that...that, son, is a chicken!

Hey, CAMPYBOB, how about getting a new avatar that gives readers a better idea of what you're about? Here's my suggestion:

Shen already used that for Lance's lawyer.

Absolutely zero retribution for basseless eurodog claims. Typical.

Saved by zero.

The fixx is in.

Well hell yeah! EVERYTHING looks good on me!

I make jeans and a T-shirt look like an Armani suit.

Originally Posted by oldbobcat .

+1