Speaking of Carbongeorge...

100miles

Sep 29, 2006
Looks like his Zefiro-USA was abruptly shut down on ebay. One can only imagine the story behind that. Maybe he retired? Maybe he'll come back for a visit just in time for the holidays to show us his christmas gifts...

100miles said:
Looks like his Zefiro-USA was abruptly shut down on ebay. One can only imagine the story behind that. Maybe he retired? Maybe he'll come back for a visit just in time for the holidays to show us his christmas gifts...
He probably went bankrupt. He was buying a new bike about every week. Right about now I am sure he is living in a shotgunned shack in the sticks of Utah. Perhaps with dirt floors, a couple of chickens, and three or four wives.

Last month I was in Utah County and I tried to find the "offices" of The Note Buyers. It was dark, I did not have much time, and I was not successful. Next time I am down there I intend to give it another go. I am pretty sure the "office" is a residential house; I just could not find the exact street.

Bro Deal said:
He probably went bankrupt. He was buying a new bike about every week. Right about now I am sure he is living in a shotgunned shack in the sticks of Utah. Perhaps with dirt floors, a couple of chickens, and three or four wives.

Last month I was in Utah County and I tried to find the "offices" of The Note Buyers. It was dark, I did not have much time, and I was not successful. Next time I am down there I intend to give it another go. I am pretty sure the "office" is a residential house; I just could not find the exact street.

He'll be back...

John M said:
He'll be back...
I notice that as of December 15 there are no more Roi bikes on the Boy George ebay site. Merry Christmas George! When you get Luca's foot out of your ass have a great ride!

Nah...he's just been out on a really looooong training ride.

Merry Christmas, George!

mrklein said:
I notice that as of December 15 there are no more Roi bikes on the Boy George ebay site. Merry Christmas George! When you get Luca's foot out of your ass have a great ride!
Maybe his wife (wives?) googled him and put her foot up his ass! I can just hear the conversation between them at the Myrtle Beach Marathon. her: "you want me to do what???!!!" Maybe she got mad, took away his computer and made him go find a job??

Or maybe he's just in jail?

I think they should sticky the original threads titling them 'how to act like an ass'

Oh, yeah, I got word from him. He has just ridden from Utah to Indonesia on nothing but rainwater and a powerbar. He swam with his bike across the pacific. in 3 days.

" I'm a real estate attorney that just retired at 30- folks, I got so filthy rich I don't need to work anymore, I got a stable of exotic carbons all decked-out with 07 Records, my club all ordered Roi's...ahm, I can't take a picture cause my camara flushed down toilet..."

CoppiRidesOn said:
" I'm a real estate attorney that just retired at 30- folks, I got so filthy rich I don't need to work anymore, I got a stable of exotic carbons all decked-out with 07 Records, my club all ordered Roi's...ahm, I can't take a picture cause my camara flushed down toilet..."
LOL. You got him to a T.

Attorney?

That was soooo last career.

This week he's a devil-may-care cat VI racer-slash-engineer working for daddy's business with flex-time hours that allow george to train 60 hours/week, enter races hundreds of miles away and finish in record time, assemble bikes for the club, friends, customers and the team mates, run a successful Epay bussiness, shave his legs, be both a man and a woman, import the carbonne de jour and still have time to pimp his wares on the forum.

attention, we need an ISP and whois check in aisle five, please!

Hes probably reading this, crying in a corner somewhere.

And he doesn't work. He gets a direct flow of money from God himself, because he is Jesus who has returned to Earth.

CAMPYBOB said:
Attorney?

That was soooo last career.

This week he's a devil-may-care cat VI racer-slash-engineer working for daddy's business with flex-time hours that allow george to train 60 hours/week, enter races hundreds of miles away and finish in record time, assemble bikes for the club, friends, customers and the team mates, run a successful Epay bussiness, shave his legs, be both a man and a woman, import the carbonne de jour and still have time to pimp his wares on the forum.

attention, we need an ISP and whois check in aisle five, please!
What made him so funny was how, when he got mad, he would huff and puff and start spewing outlandish claims that only sunk him deeper into the pile of sh!t he created. But, I miss carbongeorge. He certainly was fun. I imagine though, even millionaire George can run out of money. Maybe he's trying to make an honest living. ("welcome to Wal-Mart, would you like a cart?")

mrklein said:
What made him so funny was how, when he got mad, he would huff and puff and start spewing outlandish claims that only sunk him deeper into the pile of sh!t he created. But, I miss carbongeorge. He certainly was fun. I imagine though, even millionaire George can run out of money. Maybe he's trying to make an honest living. ("welcome to Wal-Mart, would you like a cart?")
I loved how he would feign ignorance of things. One of my favorite parts was when he invented the General to back him up. Look out Colonel, here comes the General. The General's fried chicken, it's butt kickin'. Now with a free 32 oz. malt liquor

Walmart greeter might be a bit ambitious for George Ama III. I am thinking more along the lines of, "Do you want fries with that?"

What did the arts graduate say to the engineering graduate?
"would you like frys with that sir"

How many arts students does it take to screw in a light bulb?
One, but they get half course credit even if they finish a week after the 3 month dead line.

Appologises to any arts graduates....couldn't resist ;)

bobbyOCR said:
Hes probably reading this, crying in a corner somewhere.
Which is in direct conflict with his passionate posts that were akin to "as God as my witness, I will forever answer any and all naysayers" or some such... But then, that was only until people started asking specific questions. That seemed to melt his steely resolve.

mrklein said:
But, I miss carbongeorge. He certainly was fun.
You can't have a circus without the clown....

Bro Deal said:
I'd be curious to hear the outcome. I'm also interested in what's going on in "Mountain Peaks"
:rolleyes: