Speaking of Jeff

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Feb 21, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    I just found this on another NG. Quoth Jeff Potter ([email protected]):
    # I'm editing a thriller novel that includes an RPG, rocket-propelled-grenade, shoulder-carried
    # weapon being fired from the deck of a ship. Can anyone give me a good phrase for how the *firing*
    # might sound?

    Is he actually editing a novel or planning on taking out the next RBR convention? Bill C.

    Tags:

  2. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >Kurgan Gringioni" [email protected]

    >Tritonpotter, someone posts a little Potter smack and you start Internet stalking him? Funny.

    For somone so intelligent, sometimes you are so clueless. He posted that to a board I read regulary.
    I was just amused at the timimg. Bill C.

  3. [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I just found this on another NG. Quoth Jeff Potter ([email protected]):
    > # I'm editing a thriller novel that includes an RPG, rocket-propelled-grenade, shoulder-carried
    > # weapon being fired from the deck of a ship. Can anyone give me a good phrase for how the
    > # *firing* might sound?

    WISIL?

  4. "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Kurgan Gringioni" [email protected]
    >
    > >Tritonpotter, someone posts a little Potter smack and you start Internet stalking him? Funny.
    > >

    > For somone so intelligent, sometimes you are so clueless. He posted that
    to a
    > board I read regulary. I was just amused at the timimg. Bill C.

    Tritonpotter:

    Even more that the 2 of you have in common. Separated at birth?

  5. [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message

    > For somone so intelligent, sometimes you are so clueless.

    What's the evidence that KG is anything above average intelligence??

    -RJ

    PS You have been Potteresque lately, but it doesn't take much brainpower to recognize that.

  6. [email protected] (TritonRider) writes:

    > >From: "Kurgan Gringioni" [email protected]
    >
    > >Even more that the 2 of you have in common. Separated at birth?
    >
    > Guess, I'll have to work on the beard and get "bent". Bill C.

    I think Potter should get troll index credit for this thread.

    Maybe even a special category - he didn't even originate the thread yet something he said has
    resulted in an index of +8 (and growing).

    -Gerard

    "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about"

    -- Oscar Wilde

  7. Ken McKisson

    Ken McKisson Guest

    no i think i should... since i called him on his posting style to begin with by calling him jp.

    "Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (TritonRider) writes:
    >
    > > >From: "Kurgan Gringioni" [email protected]
    > >
    > > >Even more that the 2 of you have in common. Separated at birth?
    > >
    > > Guess, I'll have to work on the beard and get "bent". Bill C.
    >
    > I think Potter should get troll index credit for this thread.
    >
    > Maybe even a special category - he didn't even originate the thread yet something he said has
    > resulted in an index of +8 (and growing).
    >
    > -Gerard
    >
    > "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about"
    >
    > -- Oscar Wilde

  8. "Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message
    >
    > > For somone so intelligent, sometimes you are so clueless.
    >
    > What's the evidence that KG is anything above average intelligence??

    I skored fore sigma beelow da mean on the Stanfurd Binet IQ test. Duz dat count?

  9. Jeff Potter

    Jeff Potter Guest

    [email protected] (Carl Sundquist) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I just found this on another NG. Quoth Jeff Potter ([email protected]):
    > > # I'm editing a thriller novel that includes an RPG, rocket-propelled-grenade, shoulder-carried
    > > # weapon being fired from the deck of a ship. Can anyone give me a good phrase for how the
    > > # *firing* might sound?
    > >

    > WISIL?

    HA!

    Good one!