special H2 parking bumper

"Fred" wrote: I would've appreciated it if you put your lock around one of
the rungs of that chrome grill and locked it to the rack.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My first thought was the Jeep had a bumper guard formed like a bike rack.
(Which would be funny.) Now I am not sure, but it looks like a Jeep
illegally parked in the bicycle spaces. Which is it really?

Leo Lichtman wrote:
> "Fred" wrote: I would've appreciated it if you put your lock around one of
> the rungs of that chrome grill and locked it to the rack.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> My first thought was the Jeep had a bumper guard formed like a bike rack.
> (Which would be funny.) Now I am not sure, but it looks like a Jeep
> illegally parked in the bicycle spaces. Which is it really?

Would have been a little easier to tell if there had been a bike crushed
between the gas guzzler and the rack.

>It would be really funny if this person came out to four deflated tires.
>What a JERK. Parking his H2 in the bike parking space?

My thoughts too but it might be a futile act if they have the automatic
tire inflation system installed.

"amakyonin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >It would be really funny if this person came out to four deflated tires.
>>What a JERK. Parking his H2 in the bike parking space?

> My thoughts too but it might be a futile act if they have the automatic
> tire inflation system installed.

That doesn't overcome slits in the tires. Heh heh heh.