Specialized Allez Comp 2005 frame size

Raptor30

Jun 20, 2005
Hi there, I'm thinking of getting a Specialized Allez Comp, but I don't know what size of frame would be best for me. (I'm six foot tall or 183cm). Any suggestions??

Anyone got any pro's or con's on this bike??:)

Raptor30 said:
Hi there, I'm thinking of getting a Specialized Allez Comp, but I don't know what size of frame would be best for me. (I'm six foot tall or 183cm). Any suggestions??

Anyone got any reviews or advise on this bike?

I was just thinking about buying this bike when the owner of mlb talked me out of it into a specialized roubaix. I rode both and like the roubaix, I like to go fast but more interested in riding long distances in comfort instead of speed. The geometry and the carbon frame make this one sweet bike that still goes really fast. The Allez was about $2200 locally and the roubaix was $3000 but I got a an offer from the folks at Supergo Bikes to buy the roubaix for 15% less and mlb agreed to match the price.

Look at the prices and the specs and take the roubaix for a ride before you buy. Specialized is a great bike though and I look forward to many many miles of fun and comfort.

email me at [email protected] if you want more direct information

Raptor30 said:

I am 5"10 1/2 and 200 pounds, the 56 fits me great, the 58 was too stretched for me