Specialized Allez Elite question....

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Andrew Morris, May 31, 2003.

  1. Does the brushed aluminium version of this bike get imported into Australia? It's ever so much
    better looking than the blue and white one....

    Additionally, it'd match my brushed aluminium Norco Java MTB perfectly...
    :)

    Does anyone know???

    Cheers,,

    Andrew

    Tags:

  2. Brett Douglas

    Brett Douglas New Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2003
    Andrew,

    Unforunatelythe Allez Elite only comes to Aus in the Blu/white version. I agree that the polished Aluminium version is great.

    Regards, Brett

  3. Ok....

    I had some feedback from Specialized in the US, and decided on the Giant TCR1 instead....

    news:[email protected]...