Specialized Allez Elite question....

Andrew Morris

Guest
Does the brushed aluminium version of this bike get imported into Australia? It's ever so much
better looking than the blue and white one....

Additionally, it'd match my brushed aluminium Norco Java MTB perfectly...
:)

Does anyone know???

Cheers,,

Andrew

Originally posted by Andrew Morris
Does the brushed aluminium version of this bike get imported into Australia? It's ever so much
better looking than the blue and white one....

Additionally, it'd match my brushed aluminium Norco Java MTB perfectly...
:)

Does anyone know???

Cheers,,

Andrew

Andrew,

Unforunatelythe Allez Elite only comes to Aus in the Blu/white version. I agree that the polished Aluminium version is great.

Regards, Brett

Ok....

I had some feedback from Specialized in the US, and decided on the Giant TCR1 instead....

news:[email protected]...