Specialized Armadillo at a low price??

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Iggy07450, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. Iggy07450

    Iggy07450 Guest

    Im a nyc rider and I love these things, 1 yr without a flat!! But there kinda expensive, any ideas
    or solutions???? Thanks in advance, Ed

    Tags:

  2. Nyrides

    Nyrides Guest

    >>>Im a nyc rider and I love these things, 1 yr without a flat!! But
    there kinda expensive, any ideas or solutions???? Thanks in advance, Ed<<<

    What are you paying for them? I think I paid $30 each for my last set. 'Best sixty bucks I spent in
    the past two years. No flats here, either, and they've been up and down the shores of Connecticut
    and Long Island twice.

    I think $30 for a tire is not a bad investment, considering you can't get a decent, leak-free water
    bottle for less than fifteen bucks these days!

    news:[email protected]...