Specialized BG Road Elite Shoes...... Just Opinions on any shoe you really like.

Ecdycis

May 5, 2009
Just wondering what people thought about these shoes. I haven't really seen too many people wearing them I think I must be the only one in my area.

I have a pair of the Elite road shoe got them for $90 from my LBS. I really like them so far but furthest ride I have done has been a 25 miler do to being a newb and having a hard time to get the time with school and work and everything else. This summer planning on logging some decent mileage (hoping to do a 100 mile during it at least that is my goal).

But back to the shoe just wanted to know if anyone else liked them because I really do and never seen anything written about them aside from specialized BG promotion stuff.

But if you don't like them or don't have an opinion about them what do you have that you are the only one in your area to sport and really like?

I buy my cycling shoes discounted. I have Time, Look and LG shoes. None of which I have paid over 50 bucks for. If the shoe fits wear it. I never pay any attention to what others are wearing on their feet.