Specialized bikes, **** or what?

Tj Poseno

Guest
Looking into buying a Spcialized bike, they seem fairly priced, and im coming off a ROADMASTER (SICK
OF ****) so what do they have that is cheap, dual suspension, and not ****.

"TJ Poseno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Looking into buying a Spcialized bike, they seem fairly priced, and im coming off a ROADMASTER
> (SICK OF ****) so what do they have that is cheap, dual suspension, and not ****.

Cheap, dual suspension that's not ****?? That's a non-sequiteur. Good dual suspension bikes are not
cheap. Count on $1000 minimum. Specialized make pretty fair bikes, for what it's worth. What's your
definition of cheap?

Cheers,

Scott..

>Looking into buying a Spcialized bike, they seem fairly priced, and im coming off a ROADMASTER
>(SICK OF ****) so what do they have that is cheap, dual suspension, and not ****.

They have been in business for a long time and make a wide range of bikes. I've got a couple
of thier bikes, one road one mtb, and I am happy with both of them. I would not hesitate
buying another.
--------------
Alex

On 13 Apr 2003 16:44:52 -0700, [email protected] (TJ Poseno) wrote:

>Looking into buying a Spcialized bike, they seem fairly priced, and im coming off a ROADMASTER
>(SICK OF ****) so what do they have that is cheap, dual suspension, and not ****.

For the money, Enduros and BigHits could fairly be described as cheap, dual suspension and not ****,
whereas Epics aren't such great value.

Kinky Cowboy

*Your milage may vary Batteries not included May contain traces of nuts.

"S. Anderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "TJ Poseno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Looking into buying a Spcialized bike, they seem fairly priced, and im coming off a ROADMASTER
> > (SICK OF ****) so what do they have that is cheap, dual suspension, and not ****.
>
> Cheap, dual suspension that's not ****?? That's a non-sequiteur. Good dual suspension bikes are
> not cheap. Count on $1000 minimum. Specialized make pretty fair bikes, for what it's worth. What's
> your definition of cheap?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Scott..

What i mean is, ive always been on wal mart bikes, so anything is better, i was jsut asking if the
specialized bikes are going to last, or are they just junk.

"TJ Poseno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "S. Anderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Cheap, dual suspension that's not ****?? That's a non-sequiteur. Good
dual
> > suspension bikes are not cheap. Count on $1000 minimum. Specialized
make
> > pretty fair bikes, for what it's worth. What's your definition of
cheap?

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Scott..
>
> What i mean is, ive always been on wal mart bikes, so anything is better, i was jsut asking if the
> specialized bikes are going to last, or are they just junk.

No, Specialized are good bikes generally, in the upper range of quality. You'll be quite happy
with one I suspect. Price-wise though, you'll have to spend some bucks to get one. We used to sell
Specialized and I came very close to buying an M2 hardtail..I rode a few of them and I really
liked the bike. It suited my style and fit. Try a few and make sure you get the right size and you
won't be disappointed. Keep in mind though, if you do 6' drops and you're clumsy, any bike will
explode!! ;-)

Cheers,

Scott..