Specialized Centrum Handle bar adjustments

mlmartinet

Guest
My girlfriend had a Specialized Centrum and we need to raise the bars
for her to match her seat height. I can't figure out for the life of
me how to do it. Could anyone help? Thank you in advance.

Matt

mlmartinet wrote:
> My girlfriend had a Specialized Centrum and we need to raise the bars
> for her to match her seat height. I can't figure out for the life of
> me how to do it. Could anyone help? Thank you in advance.

With this?
http://www.yellowjersey.org/UPSTEM.JPG

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

On May 21, 4:02 pm, A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:
> mlmartinet wrote:
> > My girlfriend had a Specialized Centrum and we need to raise the bars
> > for her to match her seat height. I can't figure out for the life of
> > me how to do it. Could anyone help? Thank you in advance.

> With this?http://www.yellowjersey.org/UPSTEM.JPG

Got one sitting on the desk here that was finally rendered redundant
by a new bar setup. Yes they're ugly and yes they work great. Solid as
a rock. Good stuff. Delta: making threadless front ends hideous and
comfy since ?

A Muzi wrote:
> mlmartinet wrote:
>> My girlfriend had a Specialized Centrum and we need to raise the bars
>> for her to match her seat height. I can't figure out for the life of
>> me how to do it. Could anyone help? Thank you in advance.

> With this?
> http://www.yellowjersey.org/UPSTEM.JPG

Andrew Muzi: keeping the hardcore vegan straight-edge screamos employed
everday since 1971.

:)

--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.

Paul M. Hobson wrote:
> A Muzi wrote:
>> mlmartinet wrote:
>>> My girlfriend had a Specialized Centrum and we need to raise the
>>> bars for her to match her seat height. I can't figure out for the
>>> life of me how to do it. Could anyone help? Thank you in advance.

>> With this?
>> http://www.yellowjersey.org/UPSTEM.JPG
>>

> Andrew Muzi: keeping the hardcore vegan straight-edge screamos
> employed everday since 1971.
>
> :)

Hey, where IS gene daniels lately?!?