Specialized dealers in melbourne

wcngu1

Aug 13, 2006
Any one know of a good place that gives good deals on Specialized Sunglasses? I hope to try them on and compare them to the Oakley M-frame. trying to find a good price for em hehe:D

was checking out these Team helix's Which would you say is the sexiest colour? or are they all ugly? lol I was wonderng about the Golrelsteiner =)

wcngu1 said:
Any one know of a good place that gives good deals on Specialized Sunglasses? I hope to try them on and compare them to the Oakley M-frame. trying to find a good price for em hehe:D

was checking out these Team helix's Which would you say is the sexiest colour? or are they all ugly? lol I was wonderng about the Golrelsteiner =)

You could try here, never been to Melbourne so not sure what deals they have:

http://www.specializedconceptstore.com.au/

Get the US ones. :rolleyes:

Fitzroy Cycles has them as does that Speccie shop on Swan st in Richmond.

You'll pay full whack for them there though of course.

Top Gear Cycles in Doncaster Rd, Doncaster is a Specialized "super dealer" or whatever they are called & the guys there are really helpful. Give them a try maybe.

Thylacine said:
Get the US ones. :rolleyes:

Fitzroy Cycles has them as does that Speccie shop on Swan st in Richmond.

You'll pay full whack for them there though of course.
guys I jsut bought the SPECIALIZED ARCS for only 250 at fitzroy cycles! They even have the HELIX for ONLY 179! These are fantastic prices and are cheaper than any internet price I"ve seen!! The arcs are fantastic! I Love them and they are so light and pretty much INDESTRUCTABLE they have a lifetime warranty that if they BREAK they'll replace them! unbeatable guys.... plus they adjust to the light and have titanium frame...... can't believe how good this is..