Specialized FSR Comp 2007 - FANTASTIC BIKE!!!

simonc101

Aug 28, 2006
Picked up my Stumpy last week and took it for a 2 day off road ride. The Stumpy never let me down once.. The Stumpy can handle anything you through at it so if you are considering buying a MTB you should def look at this one. :)

simonc101 said:
Picked up my Stumpy last week and took it for a 2 day off road ride. The Stumpy never let me down once.. The Stumpy can handle anything you through at it so if you are considering buying a MTB you should def look at this one. :)
my daighte rides a SJ FSR Elite...tells me that its a nice ride

simonc101 said:
I just got mine also. It is awesome, then again I am coming from a 7 yr old Iron Horse. We went on the trails next to the mountain in El Paso. I would not have been able to even attempt them with my old bike.

The shop owner even hooked me up with tubeless tires due to all the thorns and burs around here. They are evil.

Stumpy07 said:
I just got mine also. It is awesome, then again I am coming from a 7 yr old Iron Horse. We went on the trails next to the mountain in El Paso. I would not have been able to even attempt them with my old bike.

The shop owner even hooked me up with tubeless tires due to all the thorns and burs around here. They are evil.
I can't believe I can't spell daughter:eek:

Yep, my little kid just did her first endo on her Stumpy FSR...lost skin off her leg, tummy, arm, chin, and ripped the visor off her helmet

her first words when she stood up were "I did awesome", then, "it was so worth it"

:D

nice bike, enjoy