Specialized Hardrock A1 Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr David R Thom

A little help if possible. I was considering purchasing a 2003 Specialized Hardrock A1 in the next
couple of weeks as my old faithful GT Tequesta up and died on me (10+ good, faithful years of
service with component upgrades). I mainly do on road riding with a small amounts of trail/off road.
Does anyone have any opinions or advice in regards to this bike (Specialized Hardrock A1)? I've test
ridden some other models (both the Avanti Ridge Rider and Avanti Ventura) as well as the Specialized
and the Specialized feels like the right bike (you know what I mean) and I also like the look of the
Specialized. I wanted some feedback just in case it was a lemon.

Cheers,

Dave.

frame testing. http://www.efbe.de/etour109.htm

"Mr David R Thomas" <sluggo69"nospam"@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A little help if possible. I was considering purchasing a 2003 Specialized Hardrock A1 in the next
> couple of weeks as my old faithful GT Tequesta up and died on me (10+ good, faithful years of
> service with component upgrades). I mainly do on road riding with a small amounts of trail/off
> road. Does anyone have any opinions or advice in regards to this bike (Specialized Hardrock A1)?
> I've test ridden some other models (both the Avanti Ridge Rider and Avanti Ventura) as well as the
> Specialized and the Specialized feels like the right bike (you know what I mean) and I also
> the look of the Specialized. I wanted some feedback just in case it was a lemon.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.