Specialized Hardrock A1 Comp

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Mr David R Thom, Apr 12, 2003.

  1. A little help if possible. I was considering purchasing a 2003 Specialized Hardrock A1 in the next
    couple of weeks as my old faithful GT Tequesta up and died on me (10+ good, faithful years of
    service with component upgrades). I mainly do on road riding with a small amounts of trail/off road.
    Does anyone have any opinions or advice in regards to this bike (Specialized Hardrock A1)? I've test
    ridden some other models (both the Avanti Ridge Rider and Avanti Ventura) as well as the Specialized
    and the Specialized feels like the right bike (you know what I mean) and I also like the look of the
    Specialized. I wanted some feedback just in case it was a lemon.

    Cheers,

    Dave.

    Tags:

  2. Mica