Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc Any Good?

Darren

Guest
Hello

Is the 04 specialized hardrock sport disc 'any good'? I bought it based upon the reviews of the
basic hardrock and I wanted discs also. Anything that I should perhaps upgrade or add to it?

Thanks in advance
--
Darren - mtb newbie so play gentle to start with :)

Darren says:

>Thanks in advance

"In advance is when you _should_ have asked these questions. What are you going to do if everyone
here tells it's a POS?

Upgrade-wise, don't bother until something breaks.

Steve

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote:

> "In advance is when you _should_ have asked these questions. What are you going to do if everyone
> here tells it's a POS?

Nothing. It's my bike for me and it's a personal thing. I am just interested in everyone
elses opinions.

--
Darren