Specialized McLaren S-Works Venge frameset sz 56 Shiv SL4 Tarmac

bambang77

Apr 18, 2012
Up for auction I have a Specialized McLaren S-Works Venge frameset for sale in a sz 56. This frameset is brand new. I don't need to describe the details of this frame because if you are looking at this auction you know exactly what it is. The only reason I am selling is because I just obtained a "regular" S-Works Venge and I don't need both. You cannot buy the McLaren S-Works Venge frameset in the USA from Specialized so this is a very rare opportunity to get this extremely rare frame without having to purchase the entire 18k complete bicycle. If you have further questions, please feel free to email me

This guy is a full on liar and thief. If you believe you can get a McLaren Venge frame for this price, I'll promise you can have a date with my sister, Mila Jovavich. Oh, here's a hint for the slow learners in class today: the name of the bike is, according to Specialized, the "Specialized S-Works + McLaren Venge." No, it's not even related to an SL4 Tarmac, and neither the Tarmac nor the Venge are in the Shiv family of TT and triathlon bikes. See how easy it is to spot these scammers, and see how stupid they really are?