Specialized Miura Cycling Suglasses

mohizan73

Nov 4, 2010
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 16)]Read and understand this first!:[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 16)]Take note that this is a replica [/COLOR]unit of Specialized MIURA cycling shades. All the 'markings' and 'Logos' are copyright to the respective owner. Kindly buy if u agree and understand. Thank you. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 16)]REFER PICTURE AT BOTTOM PAGE.[/COLOR]

Description:
Brand new with tags, Specialized MIURA copy white cycling shades. Its a catch actually, for a good depth of lens and good frame with a durable plastic (not cheap ones) finishing though its a copy and made from Taiwan. Am using one too cycling offroads/roads rather risking loss/falling an expensive shades.

This shades comes in three color frames (white, red and black..blue coming soon) with dif kind of lens, kindly browse below for other items. Take note also this shades comes with only tags and plastic packaging, soft carrying casing & wiping cloth. Kindly ask me a question, I'll be glad to answer it.

I will give my best effort to provide details at the photo.

Thank you.

Details:
- Frame Color Avaialble: WHITE, BLACK, RED, BLUE with silver or white 'Specialized' marking at both legs.
- Nose piece: Rubber Black
- Lense Color: Dark Grey, Bluish Clear, Mirror Yellow (400UV) with White Specialized markings. (bottom left)
- Temple: Rubber/Plastic follows the frame color
- Style: Wrap around

PRICING:
1 pair: USD39.90
Shipping: USD4.99 (flat rate all international)

Payment:
PAYPAL only.

Postage and Handling:
- will Registered post worlwide (WITH TRACKING NUMBER)
- Kindly give 3 working days for handling (upon payment completion)

*CheriioooO*

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Contact: [email protected] or visit me here to buy with confidence.