Specialized P3 opinions

Tom Kuyek

Guest
Ok guys, I wrote in a post before about you not wanting to say anything bad about the 03' P3, but
just give me the scoop, what are your opinion's on the new P3 b/c i put some money down on one... a
lot of money actually... the joys of lay-away.... great bike shop.

Tom Kuyek wrote:
> Ok guys, I wrote in a post before about you not wanting to say anything bad about the 03' P3, but
> just give me the scoop, what are your opinion's on the new P3 b/c i put some money down on one...
> a lot of money actually... the joys of lay-away.... great bike shop.

The P3's are rubbish and they fall apart.

BTW, check the clock on your pc, it appears to be running about 14 hours slow.