Specialized P3 opinions

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tom Kuyek, Apr 7, 2003.

  1. Tom Kuyek

    Tom Kuyek Guest

    Ok guys, I wrote in a post before about you not wanting to say anything bad about the 03' P3, but
    just give me the scoop, what are your opinion's on the new P3 b/c i put some money down on one... a
    lot of money actually... the joys of lay-away.... great bike shop.

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Tom Kuyek wrote:
    > Ok guys, I wrote in a post before about you not wanting to say anything bad about the 03' P3, but
    > just give me the scoop, what are your opinion's on the new P3 b/c i put some money down on one...
    > a lot of money actually... the joys of lay-away.... great bike shop.

    The P3's are rubbish and they fall apart.

    BTW, check the clock on your pc, it appears to be running about 14 hours slow.