Specialized Sonoma Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob Rudeski

Alright everyone,

I'm new to benting (in fact, I don't even get my bike until next week sometime)(a RANS V2), so
I'll be asking a bunch of these types of questions in the coming weeks and months. I know the
members of this distinguished group have all the answers (some are even correct) so of course I'll
be checking here.

I'm considering the Specialized Sonoma road shoes to use with Frogs pedals. Does anyone have any
experience with these shoes? They can be seen at
http://www.specialized.com/SBCEqProduct.jsp?section=12959&browselevel=shoes&
JServSessionIdroot=0gjza48tzv.j27004 (some assembly of the url may be required).

I already know the Frogs will be great, just not so sure about the shoes. Any other suggestions
for shoes?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Rob

Make sure you can walk comfortable.

Also remember: No Jersey's or Road cycling pants. Not cool.

Denny Paw Paw Tour Easy Bike E AT Never a Trike, unless I lose my balance lol "Rob Rudeski"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Alright everyone,
>
> I'm new to benting (in fact, I don't even get my bike until next week sometime)(a RANS V2), so
> I'll be asking a bunch of these types of
questions
> in the coming weeks and months. I know the members of this distinguished group have all the
> answers (some are even correct) so of course I'll be checking here.
>
> I'm considering the Specialized Sonoma road shoes to use with Frogs
pedals.
> Does anyone have any experience with these shoes? They can be seen at
>
http://www.specialized.com/SBCEqProduct.jsp?section=12959&browselevel=shoes&
> JServSessionIdroot=0gjza48tzv.j27004 (some assembly of the url may be required).
>
> I already know the Frogs will be great, just not so sure about the shoes. Any other suggestions
> for shoes?
>
> Thanks in advance for the advice.
>
> Rob

Frogs are a great pedal, little different getting use to engaging them. The Sonoma is very
comfortable. For myself I like a very stiff sole for longer rides, but for an all around shoe I
would recommend giving them a try, I even use the specialized insoles in my regular non-cycling
shoes. Hope this helps.

Rob Rudeski wrote in message ...
>I'm considering the Specialized Sonoma road shoes to use with Frogs pedals.

Status
Not open for further replies.