Specialized speedzone ii

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Hornet88, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Hornet88

Hornet88 New Member

I can't figure out how to wake up my new Speedzone II computers. Manual says hold down both buttons for 2 seconds. No response. I checked the battery install all looks good. What am I missing?

Tags:

2. Hornet88

Hornet88 New Member

I bought two units for 2 road bikes and both have the same issue so its not the units I suspect.
    Batteries are in properly (I put in a fresh battery in one) but nothing on the screen.

3. Mr. Beanz

Mr. Beanz Well-Known Member

I have no idea about your comp but do a search on youtube. There is plenty of instructional stuff there.

When I got my Garmin, the instructions were a mess. I went on youtube and did a search for Garmin setup. BIG help! Far better tutorials than the Garmin website and instructions.

4. Hornet88

Hornet88 New Member

Turned out the battery that came with the unit was dead and I replaced it with a packaged dead battery. What are the chances

5. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

That's weird, how long as those Speedzones been out? I bought a brand new, never used VDO Z1 computer off of Ebay, VDO stopped making it about 8 years ago, the original button batteries came with the computer and the wireless sending module, both batteries are fine...so far anyways, I've only used the computer for about 3 weeks.