Specialized Stumpjumper - brochure and writing

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Diung67, Jan 30, 2003.

  1. Diung67

    Diung67 Guest

    hello,

    in october last year i've bought a '01 Specialized Stumpjumper M4 Pro.

    Since then i'm looking for a brochure from Specialized 2001.

    Also i'm looking for the writing "Stumpjumper" as a bitmap. It looks like handwritten.

    On www.specialized.com the oldest pages are from 2002. And on www.archive.org there I found only the
    start page from www.specialized.com. I have searched the web up and down.

    Perhaps someone has the brochure or other information to this bike at home or knows where I
    can get it.

    I am very interested in it.

    Can anyone help me, please?

    Thanks! DU

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "diung67" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hello,
    >
    > in october last year i've bought a '01 Specialized Stumpjumper M4 Pro.
    >
    > Since then i'm looking for a brochure from Specialized 2001.
    >
    > Also i'm looking for the writing "Stumpjumper" as a bitmap. It looks like handwritten.
    >
    > On www.specialized.com the oldest pages are from 2002. And on www.archive.org there I found only
    > the start page from
    www.specialized.com.
    > I have searched the web up and down.
    >
    > Perhaps someone has the brochure or other information to this bike at home or knows where I
    > can get it.
    >
    > I am very interested in it.
    >
    > Can anyone help me, please?
    >
    > Thanks! DU

    I have the goods. Email me if you're interested: [email protected]

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!