Specialized sunglasses

Graham Evans

Guest
Anyone tried the light sensitive Specialized sunglasses?
Any reviews available?

---

I've bought a pair and they're excellent. Work well in low light conditions
and in bright sunlight.
news:[email protected]...

Graham Evans wrote:
> I've bought a pair and they're excellent. Work well in low light conditions
> and in bright sunlight.
> "Graham Evans" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Anyone tried the light sensitive Specialized sunglasses?
>>Any reviews available?
>>

>>---

Are these the obes that automatically adjust? Would they work for night
rides? Where did you purchase them and how much?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

> > Graham Evans wrote:
> >
> > Are these the obes that automatically adjust? Would they work for night
> > rides? Where did you purchase them and how much?
> >
> > --
> > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> > www.schnauzers.ws

> YELLOW for night riding.
>

> http://shieldseyewear.com/sport_sunglasses.html
>

> --
>
> I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
> The rest I've just wasted.

I 've just found out that they no longer make a yellow lens - never