Specialized sunglasses

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Graham Evans, Sep 15, 2004.

  1. Graham Evans

    Graham Evans Guest

    Anyone tried the light sensitive Specialized sunglasses?
    Any reviews available?

    ---

  2. Graham Evans

    Graham Evans Guest

    I've bought a pair and they're excellent. Work well in low light conditions
    and in bright sunlight.
    "Graham Evans" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anyone tried the light sensitive Specialized sunglasses?
    > Any reviews available?
    >

    > ---

  3. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Graham Evans wrote:
    > I've bought a pair and they're excellent. Work well in low light conditions
    > and in bright sunlight.
    > "Graham Evans" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Anyone tried the light sensitive Specialized sunglasses?
    >>Any reviews available?
    >>

    >>---

    Are these the obes that automatically adjust? Would they work for night
    rides? Where did you purchase them and how much?

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  4. > > Graham Evans wrote:

    > > Are these the obes that automatically adjust? Would they work for night
    > > rides? Where did you purchase them and how much?
    > >
    > > --
    > > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > > www.schnauzers.ws

    > YELLOW for night riding.
    >

    > http://shieldseyewear.com/sport_sunglasses.html
    >

    > --
    >
    > I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
    > The rest I've just wasted.

    I 've just found out that they no longer make a yellow lens - never