Specialized tri-spoke bearings

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by ScottG, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. ScottG

    ScottG New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2003
    These use sealed bearings. My bearings run like crap and need to be replaced. But where the heck can I get a set of replacement sealed bearings for one of these? Thx,-S

    Tags:

  2. Dianne_1234

    Dianne_1234 Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:19:53 GMT, ScottG
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >These use sealed bearings. My bearings run like crap and need to be replaced. But where the heck
    >can I get a set of replacement sealed bearings for one of these? Thx,-S

    The ones I've worked on are standard 28x12x8mm (ODxIDxwidth).

    Bearing supply? Check the Yellow pages.

  3. Tom Paterson

    Tom Paterson Guest

    >From: dianne_1234

    >Bearing supply? Check the Yellow pages.

    Bearings available from HED. They're "standard" (available) bearings, some come with 2 seals, some
    with one, at least for the disc wheels. At a bearing supply shop, you might get some
    puller/install help.

    <hedcycling.com> I believe is the site; they have a phone number that is answered by humans who are
    helpful IME. --TP