Specialized Tri-Spoke Question

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Hi, Can someone tell me if a Specialized Tri-spoke with an 8-speed freewheel, can be converted to
    use a 9 speed cassette, or converted into a front wheel?

    Thanks, Don

    Tags:

  2. Phil Holman

    Phil Holman Guest

    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, Can someone tell me if a Specialized Tri-spoke with an 8-speed
    freewheel,
    > can be converted to use a 9 speed cassette, or converted into a front
    wheel?

    No to the first and yes to the second.

    Phil Holman

  3. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "Phil Holman" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Hi, Can someone tell me if a Specialized Tri-spoke with an 8-speed
    > freewheel,
    > > can be converted to use a 9 speed cassette, or converted into a front
    > wheel?
    >

    > No to the first and yes to the second.
    >
    > Phil Holman

    They ain't light, but they sure are AERO!

    Mike