Specs for 2001 GT ZR 4.0

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Chris O'Meara, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Anyone know where I can get specs for my 2001 GT ZR 4.0? GT no longer has a road bike section on
    their website that I could find.

    Specifically, I need to verify the steerer tube diameter so if anyone knows that measurement
    for sure...

    Thanks.

    -chris

    Tags:

  2. Allen Foster

    Allen Foster Guest

    I have one, I haven't measured it but it's almost certainly 1". It's easy enough to verify yourself!
    just remove the stem and loosen the headset and use a ruler or vernier calipers if you have them.

    Allen

    On 15 Jan 2003 09:27:11 -0800, [email protected] (Chris O'Meara) wrote:

    >Anyone know where I can get specs for my 2001 GT ZR 4.0? GT no longer has a road bike section on
    >their website that I could find.
    >
    >Specifically, I need to verify the steerer tube diameter so if anyone knows that measurement
    >for sure...
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >-chris

  3. Mrbubl