Speeches Observations

DOC69

Sep 4, 2004
Wasn't it weird that when Kerry & Edwards came out to give their concession speeches, they seemed to be in a good mood. Smiles, waves...you would've thought they won!

Contrast that when Bush & Cheney coming out. Cheney hardly cracked a smile the entire time. I think he even growled during his speech. Bush looked pretty content with himself (that goddamned smirk ever present), but he didn't look particularly happy. Not in comparison to Kerry & Edwards, anyway.

Just weird.

Oh, and what was it that Bush said in his speech? Something like "give me tasks to match my power and the power to match my tasks"? It went pretty quickly and I didn't really catch it.

Yea, I thought that it was odd how happy Kerry was.

Bush seemed a bit sleep deprived how he would make a statement. Laugh and repeat the statement. This video speach was not from a speach. And perhaps he was being taped and doing re shoots from another camera.

I was just channel serfing and he seemed a bit sleep deprived. I know I get that way when I'm sleep deprived. Forgetting what I have just said and stuff like that.