speed bonny boat

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Pete Jones, May 16, 2003.

  1. Pete Jones

    Pete Jones Guest

    Tags:

  2. On Fri, 16 May 2003 19:59:27 +0000 (UTC), Pete Jones <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Over the bridge to Skye.
    >
    >http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/temp/skye.jpg
    >
    >New improved arm back from the doctor's, just doing my thing.

    Yawn.

    Can't be the UK.

    Where are all of the pasty white folks with bad teeth, the constan overcast, and those funny guys
    with the fuzzy barrels on their heads.

    p.s. A buddy is being sent to Scotland for a few years (with his family) for work and he cheered up
    greatly after I sent him the link to your site.

  3. Pete Jones

    Pete Jones Guest