Speedo

hillsy1234

Mar 31, 2013
Hi everyone im getting back on my bike this year and plan to hit it hard but really want to upgrade my speedo to one that sits on the headstock whats the best one to go for without spending a fortune?

Originally Posted by hillsy1234 .

Hi everyone im getting back on my bike this year and plan to hit it hard but really want to upgrade my speedo to one that sits on the headstock whats the best one to go for without spending a fortune?
You want a Speedo to mount on your 'headstock' ...... that's not a pretty image.

I assume you're looking for a cycling computer that mounts on the bike's stem. If you just want basic features like speed, distance, cadence, and time then one of the Cateye computers or something like that should do the trick without breaking the bank. If you also want GPS features like maps and turn by turn route finding or support for workout tracking and data upload to your computer for post ride viewing or for use with Strava or other online workout tracking services then something like a Garmin 500 or other model is good but a lot more expensive.

-Dave