Speedplay frogs grease port screw

Hiya, very quick question, lost one of the little screws on my frogs
greaseports, e-mailed speedplay and the UK supplier, no reply (3 weeks)
so wanted to know if anyone knows what size this screw is, i.e. Metric,
American thread size etc. so I can buy a replacement and ride in the
British mud without worrying about wrecking my expensive pedals.

Thanks

Simon C

On 14 Feb 2005 07:08:02 -0800, [email protected] may have said:

>Hiya, very quick question, lost one of the little screws on my frogs
>greaseports, e-mailed speedplay and the UK supplier, no reply (3 weeks)
>so wanted to know if anyone knows what size this screw is, i.e. Metric,
>American thread size etc. so I can buy a replacement and ride in the
>British mud without worrying about wrecking my expensive pedals.

Might I suggest taking the other one to the local bike shop and the
hardware store, and seeing if there's a replacement to be had?

Your LBS should be able to help you out. I think it is a 1.5 mm screw.
news:[email protected]...